Translate

tirsdag den 20. november 2012

New blog!




 I have now made a new blog!. I have made this blog because I am going to be an exchange the student next year, in the USA!!!! This is something I have dreamed about for the last 3-4 years, and now it's my reality. I am going for the next school year (13/14) but since I myself have read quite a lot of blogs I am also going to write about all the preparations ;D It is also why I am writing in English (though I am Danish and it is not my first language) because then more people can understand it, and my future host family and friends, can understand what I am writing ;D. I have been dreaming about going to the USA and experience their culture, way of living, but as always when something suddenly becomes a reality and you have to make decisions, you get scared. It made me think that if I didn't do it I would always be thinking: What if? (Like Mark Twain said in the pic, albeit a bit more poetic) so I thought I would share this picture (Above)with people who is thinking about going on an exchange (or any other big decision).
Now that I have made the decision I am really excited and can't wait for 9th grade to end, so I can leave for America. It is of course going to be hard to leave my family for 10 month, but on the other hand, I am going to experience to much that I (hopefully) don't have time to be homesick.
6 months and 10 days until the last day of school... but who's counting (Me;D)

In the next post I will write about what has happened so far ;D

'till next time!
-xoxo Malene ;D




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar